Sunday, February 21, 2010

SHAPLIE FILE TUTORIAL

Good Morning Everyone….I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend…….I just wanted to share with you that I was able to work up a tutorial for how to use the Shaplie Files I’ve created over the past several days……..
If you’re interested in watching it and browsing the images I’ve put together you may find it here:
***************************************************************
******************************************************
I would like to THANK YOU all for you awesome awesome comments about these files….they are so fun to use and I think I will be using them ALOT….hope you will too!!
Off I go to work on another project……I hope you all have a VERY blessed day and will come back to visit me soon….until then…….
Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment