Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Birthday Card….

Happy Sunday Everyone……I hope you’re all enjoy your weekend….it was a BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday…..bright and sunny…..today brought gloomy and rain…….I did create one card yesterday…….still hoping to get the mojo to create something else this afternoon…..thought I would share with you the card I created….
This card is for a girl’s 16th Birthday…Her mom is trying to have her receive as many cards as she can….as she is autistic…….I was so thrilled to be able to create something for her…….her mom shared with me that she loves blue, flowers and bling….I hope this creation meets all of those….
 PDC Birthday Card for Hailey Keller 3-20-2010 (3) 

PDC Birthday Card for Hailey Keller 3-20-2010 (5)
PDC Birthday Card for Hailey Keller 3-20-2010 (6)  PDC Birthday Card for Hailey Keller 3-20-2010 (7)PDC Birthday Card for Hailey Keller 3-20-2010 (2)
To create this card I used one of the Card Cut Files I designed and created a couple months ago……It’s a spinner card……

PDC Spinner Card with Inside Layer 2-13-2010
PDC Spinner Card with Inside Layer 2-13-2010
If you would like to have this svg file you can click on the image above and it will take you to the page on my website where you can download it…..
It was fun creating this card and I of course make a matching envie to go with it and it will be winging it’s way to Hailey tomorrow!!!!
So, now back I go to play with some more paper!!!  As always I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…….I hope you like my ART and I do hope you will come by and visit with me again…..I pray you all have a very blessed Sunday….until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment