Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wallpaper Card…..

Oh it’s SUCH a Beautiful Day here…..the sun is shining brightly it’s in the mid 60’s and it’s GORGEOUS!!!!!!  I love having my windows open……AND I was able to come home from work and immediately get creative…don’t you just love it when that happens!!!!

I needed to complete one more swap for the ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group!!!  This swap was a card swap where you to use Wallpaper in the making of the card……so this is the creation I came up with…..

PDC ARTHaven Wallpaper Card Swap to Sherri Auld 3-23-2007 (1)  PDC ARTHaven Wallpaper Card Swap to Sherri Auld 3-23-2007 (5)

PDC ARTHaven Wallpaper Card Swap to Sherri Auld 3-23-2007 (4)

I also made a wallpaper envie to coordinate with the card……I love working with wallpaper you can get such AWESOME patterns and textures to use!!! And best of all…they’re FREE…..I’m sure most of you already know this…but just in case you don’t…you can call your local paint stores and design stores and request they save their discontinued wallpaper books for you…..they give them away free of charge…cause all they do is throw them in the dumpster once their discontinued….endless possibilities with them  too!!!!

Ok, so off I go to read email….I, as always, want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me……I pray you are having a very blessed day and have a very blessed tomorrow!!! I do hope you will come by again….until next time……

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment