Monday, March 22, 2010

An ATC…..

Happy Monday Everyone….I hope your week has started off well……It was another rainy gloomy day in the 40’s here…but  tomorrow is supposed to be GORGEOUS!!! ;)

I played with paper a bit last night and tonight…..needed to work on an ATC swap for the ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group…….the theme was open so I could create what I wanted…..we have a  running joke in the group about getting in trouble and being sent to the corner…..some of the ladies say they have their boas, chocolates & cabana boys there!!! ;)  Some trouble corner huh!!! LOL  Well I thought this would be a fun play on our running joke!!!!  Here’s my creation….

 PDC ARTHaven March Swap ATC 3-22-2010 (3)

PDC ARTHaven March Swap ATC 3-22-2010 (1)This creation is for an AWESOME lady in our group named Angie…..Ang I hope you like this if you peak!!!!!

Ok, back to watching Dancing with the Stars for me……I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me….I do hope you will come by again and I hope you all have a VERY blessed Tuesday!!!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment