Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some new Cut Files & Creations

Hey Everyone….WOW Can you believe it’s SATURDAY already!!!  This has been such a wonderful Vacation week for me…..I’ve had the BEST time in my ARTHaven all week…..not over yet of course….still have the rest of the day and all day tomorrow…..
I’ve gotten several things done and created that I thought I would go ahead and share in case any of you might be interested in them……So here we go…..
The first item is for a request for a wedding card and a complimentary hat box……..the couple’s colors are Red & White and she loves girly girly….so here’s what I came up with…..
The hat box is from the cut file I shared earlier in the week……I did cut one more circle piece for the bottom of the hat and double stuck to the bottom of the hat so the base of the hat would have a bit more substance to it…….
PDC Hat Box with Roses for Order Request 4-24-2010 (2) PDC Hat Box with Roses for Order Request 4-24-2010 (3) PDC Hat Box with Roses for Order Request 4-24-2010 (5)
The card has ALOT of techniques used on it….the frame you see started out as just good ole’ white cardstock…….I had ALOT of fun coming up with something unique…..which included but not limited to drawing the black swirlies on the frame with my Cri-Kit Gel Pens……once they finished drawing then I colored the inside wide spot with a glitter red gel pen……then I coated the entire frame (that I had used one of my previous shared designs and did a cut out center of one of my Nesties I had previously shared)…….in Perfect Medium and then coated with clear embossing powder and heat embossed……
Then I ran through my cuttlebug to give the raised texture used a couple of different inkpads then coated again with Perfect Medium only this time I coated with UTEE in the clear and then heat embossed…gives the frame a glass look….SO gorgeous in person…..so all that was just to just the frame alone…..I again used more of my Shaplies on the center part……and embossed my Nestie with my Cuttlebug… PDC Wedding Card request for Order Joe and Sabrina 4-24-2010 (1) PDC Wedding Card request for Order Joe and Sabrina 4-24-2010 (4) PDC Wedding Card request for Order Joe and Sabrina 4-24-2010 (5)
If you have any further questions about how I created this card you’re more than welcome to email me and I’ll be happy to share how I did whatever it is you inquire about…….I REALLY like the way it turned out…would love to hear what you think???
**************************************
This next piece I’m going to share with you is for an Altered Tin Swap in my ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group……This started out as a plain blue metal tin………I tried to make it girlie for it’s receipient….whom should be receiving in the mail probably today…..
PDC Altered Tin Swap for Susan 4-21-2010 (1) PDC Altered Tin Swap for Susan 4-21-2010 (3) PDC Altered Tin Swap for Susan 4-21-2010 (4) PDC Altered Tin Swap for Susan 4-21-2010 (5) PDC Altered Tin Swap for Susan 4-21-2010 (6)
I coated the tin with 2 coats of White Gesso…..once dried I took a bit of tube acrylic blue paint and thinned out with Tacky glue and water…….mixed throughly and coated tin with 3 layers of the blue…..once all was dry I then put on a layer of the Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence……it crackled SO well I think……
Once all that was done I started adding all my bling I created….and had on hand…..So, what do you think about this one???????
***********************************************
Ok…..Now I’m going to share with you some NEW SHAPLIE files…….I created these three the other day and I think they’ll work up SO pretty!!!  Also remember….IF you’re not exactly sure how they work…I have done a tutorial on how to use them which you are MORE than welcome to check out on my website here….. SHAPLIES TUTORIAL
PDC 4 Tip Rounded Shaplie Mat 4-22-2010
PDC 4 Tip Rounded Nesting Mat 4-22-2010
 PDC 4 Tip Scallop Shaplie Mat 4-22-2010PDC 4 Tip Scallop Nesting Mat 4-22-2010
 PDC 8 Tip Scallop Shaplie Mat 4-22-2010PDC 8 Tip Scallop Nesting Mat 4-22-2010
Then I worked up some of the “Fold Back” Flower patterns…….I did a mock up of what they will look like once you fold…please know I did these VERY quickly just so you could get a visual of how they’re supposed to look…….
PDC Mock up of Fold Back Flowers 4-24-2010
  PDC Fold it Flowers 4-22-2010PDC Fold it Flowers 4-22-2010
Okie Dokie….I “think” that catches me up with everything I’ve been doing the last couple of days…..I SO hope you’ve enjoyed what I’ve shared…..Now remember if you would like to have the CUT FILES all you need to do is click on the image file and they will take you to the pages on my website where you may download them for free………
I can’t tell you how much I TRULY am touched when you take time to come by and then the icing on the cake when you leave a message……I hope you all have a VERY blessed weekend and I do hope you will come by again and visit with me….Until ext time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment