Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone…..We’re half way through a week and then a 3 day weekend!!! Wahoooooooooooooooo……I had a couple of requests for cut files last night so I thought I would share them with you….and then I also had created 2 new digi stamps and thought maybe some might have a use for them????
Click the images of the digi stamps and they will take you to the page on my Windows Live account to download them….
PDC Friendship Digi 6-29-2010 PDC Scallop Doillie Digi Frame with Phrases 6-28-2010
Now with this Circle Digi Stamp you’ll find that it’s on LAYERS so you can close the eyes on the sentiments you don’t want to use at the current time…..Also in the preview of it on my Windows Live account you’ll notice the background looks black…that’s because it’s a png format so the surrounding area around the file is transparent causing it to look black…I assure you it’s not…
PDC Snowflake 1 Shaplie 6-29-2010
PDC Snowflake 1 Nestie 6-29-2010
PDC Snowflake 2 Shaplie 6-29-2010PDC Snowflake 2 Nestie 6-29-2010
PDC Apron Card Template 6-29-2010
PDC Apron Card Template 6-29-2010
DXF 
Okie Dokie…..that does it for me for today….gotta get ready to go to work….Sure hope you might like some of these…As always, THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…I pray you all have a very blessed day…and I hope you will come by to visit with me again….Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment