Sunday, June 27, 2010

My First 2 Altered Book Pages…..

Ok……So 2 posts in one day…You definately know where I’ve been able to spend most of my day!!!! 

My ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group is taking on the challenge of creating our own Altered Books…….We are being led by our AMAZING ARTist friend Eileen Bellomo who in the blogworld has a blog Named artsaveslives and another AMAZING ARTist…Diann Scholl and her blog is Diann’s ARTspot…… Eileen has created a blog dedicated strictly to our Altered Book Challenge called The Altered Book Journey .

It really is alot of fun…….I have FINALLY completed my first 2 pages and thought I would share them with you here…..

  PDC Altered Book 1st 2 pages 6-27-2010 (3) PDC Altered Book 1st 2 pages 6-27-2010 (4)  PDC Altered Book 1st 2 pages 6-27-2010 (1)PDC Altered Book 1st 2 pages 6-27-2010 (5)PDC Altered Book 1st 2 pages 6-27-2010 (6) PDC Altered Book 1st 2 pages 6-27-2010 (7)

It seems so intimidating to me but so fulfilling when you have a page come together…….So now I have two pages done and a gazillion more to go!!!! Would love to hear what you think about them…And if you want to take on the challenge for yourself, please feel free to jump on over to The Altered Book Journey and play along!!!

Again…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me again……I do hope you will come by again..and I pray you have a very blessed week!!!!

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment