Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{alltv} Wife's stripper pole turns off Biggs

CheapOair.com 

American Pie star Jason Biggs' obsessive compulsive disorder is ruining his sex treats at home because he can't fully enjoy his wife's stripper pole antics.

The actor's wife, Jenny Mollen, brought the pole home after signing up for stripper exercise classes and insisted on putting it up in the couple's living room.

Biggs says, "For the most part it's just there... We don't really do anything... I should probably gift it to Charlie (Sheen); he would probably get a lot more use out of it.

"My wife is crazy... She bought it because she was taking these prostitution classes, these work-out classes and she came home with it one day and she said, 'I got a stripper pole; we're gonna put it up in the living room,' and I'm like, 'No, we're not.'

"Every guy I told, they were like, 'That's the coolest thing ever,' and I'm like, 'Not when it's in the middle of your living room... I tell you when a stripper pole is cool - at a strip club when some other girl, not your wife, is dancing on it.

"It's very sexy and she does do it occasionally, but for the most part I have such OCD she'll be like doing a show... and I'm just, like, watching her, like, big stripper heels dig into the hardwood the whole time... and I get all freaked out about that; I can't even pay attention to her."

 The Pacific - 120x40 Shop HBO for Sex and the City! The Pacific - 120x40

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment