Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!!

Good Morning Everyone and I hope you're all having a FANTASTIC day!!!!!  I played until late in the night...or early in the morning last night with paper already, it was FUN!!!!!

I wanted to make up some remaining Thank You cards I needed to send out to some very special cyber friends so I was determined to get them done!!!!!  Now they're all packaged up and ready to go!!!!  Thought I would share with you what I created.......

PDC Thank You Card 1-23-2010 PDC Thank You Card 1-23-2010 (2) PDC Thank You Card 1-23-2010 (3) I used one of the cut files I created the other day and shared........I'll share another image of it below that links back to the page on My Website where you can download it if you like it.....I used some of my Dew Drop Versamagic Chalk Inks in GD-52 Jumbo Java & GD-54 Perfect Plumeria on the stamped images, raised embossing and edges of the cut files.....I layered the cut pieces over each other with foam tape........used some coordinating decorative paper from K&C paper stack and some pretty decorative wire ribbon...however I removed the wire from the ribbon......added a couple of purple rhinestones and that completes the card!!!!! 

A very simple card...but I think it packs alot of pop....don't you???  Here's the link to the cut file if anyone is interested.....

PDC Scallop Circle with Inner Circles 1-18-2009

Okie Dokie....I'm off to my aunt's house for a bit to spend some time with her showing her how FUN her SCAL and Cricut are!!!  She's just getting into ART and is having a blast which just makes my heart smile!!!!!  She's such an awesome lady!!!!!

I hope you all have a VERY blessed day today and I hope you will come back by to visit with me soon!!!! Until then....

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment