Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's A THURSDAY!!!

Good Morning Everyone....It's a brrrrrrrrrrrr day here in Robards, KY.....supposed to "maybe" have snow tonight and tomorrow...still remains to be seen....I won't be unhappy if it decides not to arrive!!! ;)

Just wanted to share with you all that I've created a couple of new CUT files per requests I had and I thought I would share them with you.......I've done "mock ups" of the files.....they are NOT complete...but just wanted to give you an idea of how the files look........so please don't think their my finished pieces......

 

PDC CRICUT CARD SLEEVE

PDC Cricut Cart Holder 1-27-2010PDC Cricut Cart Mock Up 1-27-2010PDC Cricut Cart Mock Up 1-27-2010 (2)

 

PDC GR FLOWER TEMPLATE

PDC GR Flower Template 1-26-2010

PDC Grunge Roses 1-27-2010  PDC Grunge Roses 1-27-2010 (2)

NOTE:  I cut the GRUNGE paper rose with my Cricut and it CUT LIKE BUTTER......I used Blade DEPTH of 6 with my DEEP CUT BLADE....(regular housing), PRESSURE of 5, SPEED of Medium, SINGLE Pass.......If you were to use the REGULAR CUT Blade I would probably try a multipass of maybe 2...

 

PDC CENTER STEP CARD

PDC Step Card Center with Decorative Layer 1-28-2010 PDC Mock Up of Center Step Card 1-28-2010 (2) PDC Mock Up of Center Step Card 1-28-2010

 

 

PDC SIDE STEP CARD

PDC Side Step Card with Decorataive Layer 1-28-2010 PDC Mock Up of Side Step Card 1-28-2010 (2) PDC Mock Up of Side Step Card 1-28-2010

As always.....if you would like to have these files....the SVG files are ALWAYS free....just click the image of the file and it will take you to the page on MY Website where they can be downloaded.....I hope you find these fun....I plan on finishing the 2 cards I've started....then will show a finished product!!!!! 

I do hope you will come back and visit with me!!!! I Pray you all have a VERY blessed day!!!! Until next time.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment