Saturday, November 10, 2007

Atkinson admits sleepwalking fears for ‘I’m a Celeb’

Top of the bill celebrity on smash reality show ‘I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here’ Gemma Atkinson has warned viewers and TV critics alike about her sleepwalking habits, and has stressed her fear about her doing it in the jungle, in front of live cameras.

She also talked about her fellow contestants being scared of the model’s sleepwalking, and hopes it won’t put others into dilemmas such as getting a stick and prodding it into her.

“I’m just hoping I don’t do anything or, you know, get in bed with anybody when I’m asleep,” Gemma told the Daily Record.

“I’ll maybe go swimming when I’m asleep ‘cos you can do all sorts can’t you? My mum’s found me in my wardrobe. She’s found me at the top of the stairs. And luckily, I’ve been woken up by my mum saying, ‘Gemma what are you doing?’

“But in there, I could be woken up by a bite on the ankle or something. I’m just hoping I don’t do anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment