Monday, November 12, 2007

Pussycat Dolls Nicole Scherzinger Wants Chris Martin For Duet

Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger is desperate to record a duet with Coldplay star Chris Martin.

The stunning star - who has already collaborated with Sting, Snow Patrol frontman Gary Lightbody and Keane's Tim Rice-Oxley - is eager to hook up with Chris because she loves working with British men.

She said: "After Sting, Gary and Tim I just need to work with Chris Martin to complete my British songwriting mission. That would be absolutely amazing.

"I really like British men. They have good manners and I always go for that in the end."

Nicole, 29, claims her collaboration with Gary on the song 'Just Say Yes' was so beautiful it made his mother cry.

She said: "I felt that song so much. He said his mother cried when she heard me singing it. That meant everything to me."

But Nicole admits she had to beg Tim to work with her on the yet to be released track 'American Girl'.

She revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "I have always been a big fan of Keane so one day I physically put myself in front of Tim and said, 'Get in the studio with me or else.' " The 'Baby Love' singer recently revealed she has a crush on Sting
after the pair recorded the ballad 'Power's Out' together for her debut solo album 'Her Name is Nicole'.

Nicole - who was recently romantically linked to British Formula One racing star Lewis Hamilton - said: "Sting is so sweet. I think there are a lot of hot English men. I just love the accent. His wife Trudie Styler is a lucky woman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment