Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jessica Simpson: 'I Need a Boston Man'

Attention Boston bachelors: Jessica Simpson is out to find love, and she's looking in your direction.

The Texas-born singer-actress, who ended her relationship with John Mayer in early summer, says the Yankee boys of Beantown have a few of the rebel traits she's looking for.

"I think Boston has cute boys," Simpson, 27, tells Extra. "I need a Boston man. A Boston man is closest to a Southern man, I believe."

Specifically, she says, it's "just their loyalty" that reminds her of Southern gentlemen.

New Album to Reveal Her Heartbreak.

Simpson has not discussed her breakup with Mayer – though she did tell PEOPLE recently, "I've had my heart broken since my divorce" from Nick Lachey, which became final in 2005.

She also said she would reveal some personal tidbits on her next album, saying, "I can't wait to share my heart with the world. The fun, the good, the bad, the happy, the sad. You know, I'm comfortable letting people in now. I'm in a really good place."

As for Major Movie Star, an Army comedy she just finished shooting after she first endured the real-life rigors of boot camp, she said, "I really found out a lot about myself and gained a lot of confidence. It's really humbling."

No comments:

Post a Comment