Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Jessica Alba has a crush on Johnny Depp

Jessica Alba revealed on a US TV music show that she has a crush on Johnny Depp.

The Sin City star revealed her admiration of Depp on MTV’s TRL.

She said: “I have a huge crush on him. When I saw him at the Golden Globes I made eye contact with him, and got all flustered.”

She added: “Of all the men in the business, he is my favourite.”

Johnny Deep is rumored to be starring in the sequel to Sin City, but Alba, 26, says she doesn’t know if that’s true.”

Alba said: “I don’t know. I sure hope so!”

During the live broadcast, Alba proved to be a whiz at the board game Operation, successfully completing the task that was set for her.

Alba was appearing on TRL to promote her latest movie Awake, starring opposite Star Wars actor Hayden Christensen and Oscar nominated Terence Howard.

The film tells the gruesome tale of a man who suffers anesthetic awareness and finds himself awake and aware, but paralysed during heart surgery.

In a scene in the movie, Alba can be seen topless with her back to camera.

The star has said in the past she would never do nudity on film, but said of this scene, “Nobody was in front of me, but the wall.”

No comments:

Post a Comment