Monday, June 29, 2009

Have more fun....

It feels so good to just play again....creating where my muse leads me and even getting swaps done before they even come close to being due!!! Yeah for me!!! LOL....So tonight I decided to work an an ATC Swap Vintage them for my group ARTHaven, Creations & Friendships and this is what I came up with.....

I found the background image in my graphics program and printed it onto Water Color Paper with my Laser printer......then I created the image on the top layer by tweeking some images I had and merging them together...printed off onto paper with my laser color printer then coated with my Omni Gel (one of my favorite new ART supplies!!) once dried I sumberged into water to soften the back and rubbed off carefully the back layer so only the image was left on the Omni Gel Layer...a WONDERFUL tutorial from Angie Hall Haviland here's her tutorial link... once that was dried I then attached my background layer to a thick cardboard base then put a layer of Omni Gel on the back of the image transfer and attached to the background layer....wrapped the edges around and then applied a bit more Omnigel on the back....allowed that to dry....I added some lace, ribbon, decorative pearls and a button with ribbon to finish it off.......I'm quite happy with the end result!!


Though I did not create any cut files to make this piece of ART I thought I would share with you the images in case anyone might be interested in them!!!! If you would like them please click either the image or the designated area....

Download: HERE


Download: HERE

Ok, that's it for me tonight!!! I want to THANK YOU as always for stopping by to visit with me!!! I hope everyone has had and is having a VERY blessed day!!! Please come by again...until then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment