Friday, June 26, 2009

I played a little...

I had a chance to play a little so I decided to decorate the CD Envelope I test cut the other day when I made it in Inkscape.......cut perfectly and I had fun distressing it....I needed to make a CD for a friend and felt there was no better time then to use this CD Envelope......Used rubberstamps with my Tim Holtz Distress Inks....first time using rubberstamps in awhile and it was fun!!!! Just thought I would share my creation....I also used some of the test cuts I made on the 5 petal flower I drew a couple of days ago in Inkscape......decided I like the four different sizes of the flower, good for layering....cut with white cardstock and then colored with Tim Holtz distress inks and some of my pearlex spritzers I had made a while back.........If you interested in the flowers I've included the link to download this file below the images of the CD envelope....







Ok, that's my creation for tonight.....If you would like this flower file you know to either click the image or the designated link.....

Download: HERE

Now off to see what else I can do to get myself inky!!! :) As always I want to THANK YOU for coming by to visit with me!!! I hope you all have a VERY BLESSED Saturday.....please come by again..until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment