Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Okkkkkkkkkk....I've Been....

Playin' and having FUN with Inkscape!!!!! I decided I just wanted to create some files hopefully others will find useful!!!!! I HAVE test cut all of these and they work BEAUTIFULLY!!!! If you like these and would like to download them you either click the image or the designated area below.....Always remember the SCAL properties need to be:

X=0.0 / Y=0.0 / W=12.0 / H=12.0 / KEEP PROPORTIONS (check this box)
You can always also just resize to the size you want!!!!!

Card Box for 5"x6.5" Card Sets

Download: HERE

Verticle Envelope

Download: HERE

Pillow Box

Download: HERE

Rounded Rolodex Cards (2) on seperate layers


Download: HERE

Rolodex Card (has been previously shared)

Download: HERE


CD Envelope

Download: HERE

Cash Holder Card

Download: HERE

3x5 Post It Note Cover (the top flange you will fold over and glue to give the cover more strength)

Download: HERE

I had alot of fun creating these I would love to hear if you like them!!! As always, I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!!! I hope you all have a very blessed evening....until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment