Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun in the Neighborhood......

Doesn't that sound fun!!!! Over at my group ARTHaven, Creations & Friendships a dear friend of mine Diann Scholl is hosting this FUN FUN FUN idea for a swap.....Actually it's on going cause next month it's a Halloween theme...so we're building our own little Neighborhood!!! So this is MY first creation.....Isn't it FUN looking??? I designed and created the SVG file for this House.....IF you like it you may feel free to download the file on MY SVG PAGE
So....there are DEFINATELY alot of layers on this house to give it the 3D Look.......I even used actual screen on the windows and acetate for the window pane of the front door!!!!




I'm sharing several pictures just to give you an idea of the detail......I thought it turned out really cute.......Also, you can see what I did for the back to allow it to stand on it's own......

Ok, this is my latest creation....I really hope you like it.....As ALWAYS I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me......I hope you will come again....I hope you have a very blessed Wednesday!!! Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment