Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm been playing with Paper!!!!

Last night and this morning and it feels SO good to get my "pinkies inky" as my friend Gloria says!!!! LOVE that phrase!!! So this is a window trellis file I created based on an idea by Tina Britton and did a bit different to her original idea as I did my layers individually to give the card more depth and the thought you can do as I've done and use different colors.......I designed, drew and created all of this in Inkscape then of course cut with my Cricut Expression....If you like this design file you can download it on My SVG Page by clicking on MY SVG Page........just so you know I've also uploaded several more creations I've made in the past couple of weeks........

In the design and decoration of this card I used several techniques.......Tim Holtz products have been used ALOT!!! LOL...I love all things Tim!!!!! I used distress inks, distress embossing powders, cuttlebug embossing sleeves, I also designed the leaves you see and cut with my cricut ALSO on My SVG Page



The image on the inside of the card is one of the Thomas Kinkade images I have.....LOVE his artwork!!!! I printed it on watercolor paper with my color laser printer. I also used my box envelope template I created months ago, which is also somewhere on MY SVG Page I just resized it to fit the size card I made and cut......works like a charm!!!!

I would like to share with you I am offering these files for free......However, I am contemplating converting my files for use of all formats of cutters....IF I do that I will begin charging a fee for the files due to the extent of time and work that will be put in them over and above the work I've already done!!! It truly means SO much to me that you find some files you might enjoy......and I hope I'm not upsetting anyone with my thoughts of doing this.......I'm just trying to offer these to any format needed and with the time involved feel this is something I would need to do......

I DO hope you will come by and visit with me again!!!!! I'm always truly touched when you leave me a comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment