Thursday, August 20, 2009

Journals of Love for Cancer Patients...

A VERY dear friend of Mine Shirley Nagel has started a WONDERFUL mission she feels she been led to do for collecting Handmade or designed Journals for Cancer Patients....as a way for them to keep record of there journey through this horrible disease that afflicts so many!!! I think this is an AMAZING mission and feel so blessed and honored to be able to contribute to her mission!!!

Here is a journal I designed and created tonight to send to Shirley.......I will be creating more but was so anxious to share and help her get the word out!!!! In the design of this journal I did design and create the flourish on the front of my journal in Inkscape for my Cricut....if you like the FLOURISH you may go to My SVG Page and dowload it for free....
If you would like to contribute to Shirley Nagel's mission of creating Journals of Love for Cancer Patients please email Shirley Nagel at SRcattle@aol.com she would LOVE to hear from you!!!!

I do have some new svg files I've created and will be sharing by this weekend so I do hope you will stop in again and visit with me!!! I pray you all have a very blessed friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment