Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ok...I'm taking the plunge...

Good Evening Everyone.....I just wanted to share with you all that I have finally taken the plunge and created my own Yahoo Group......
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARTHavenCreations_Friendships/
I just decided my desire to want to find a group that was more about growing friendships with others that share my same passion for their ART where the main focus is friendships with a bonus of the swapping wasn't quite what I was finding so I decided to start a group myself..... So here I go......If any of you are interested, please take a moment and check it out....I've not set any swaps up yet...especially since I'm the only member...but we must start somewhere huh!!! LOL Anyway, just wanted to share with you all!! Thank you for stopping by...have a blessed Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment