Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Productive Weekend....

For working on these seemingly never ending scrapbook pages!!! LOL.....I CAN finally see a light at the end of the tunnel!!! I now only have approximately 4 more pages to do!!!!!!! I forced myself to spend most of my holiday weekend in my ART Room to work on these pages.....I was successfully able to complete 5 pages...WAHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I decided to wait and post them all in one fail swoop!!! A job in itself let me tell ya!! Teach me something will it!! :)

Ok, so here they all are.....I of course incorporated the use of my favorite toy, Cricut E, as much as I possibly could......I am doing this a little different this time....instead of sharing all the files I created with each page after the page itself, I've listed all the files I created in making these pages at the bottom of the post........hopefully that will enable to you to clearly see what files I created.......As always if you would like any of these files....PLEASE feel free to download them!!!

The first Page is to celebrate "Breakfast with Mary Poppins and Friends" It was alot of fun once I figured out what I wanted to do........You'll notice the real detailed work on Mary Poppins....I created this file in Inkscape and then cut of course in SCAL......as well as the frame around the main focal picture and the wording.....files listed below.....





This next page celebrates "Haunted Mansion".....I tried to make this page "dark and mysterious"...LOL...not quite sure if I succeeded in that but do like the results...the fence you see I created was compliments of one of my new online buddies...Kathi from one of the SCAL boards I belong to.....I LOVE this fence and have sense found out it is actually a ding bat font that has different fences in it...Wahhhooooo I hit pay dirt!!!! I found that tidbit out from Carol Baker....THANKS LADIES!!! Ok, back to the page.....I added the black ribbon cause I thought it would add to the mystery of the page!!! ;)




Next is the "Tower of Terror" kinda simple........I created the sleeves to hold their passes and the font in Inkscape and cut of course in SCAL.....as noted earlier...files are below all the pages.....



These next 2 pages celebrate "Toy Story Mainia".....what a FUN place this must have been....I just love all the color and excitement you see in the pictures....I tried to make these pages as fun looking as I could......



On this page I tried to be creative and "make" my own version of "Tinker Toys"....LOL...kinda make shift I know but I think you get the point!!! LOL The crayons were fun to do.....I found graphics off the internet and then resized printed and then used some "Glossy Accents" on the ends to make the waxiness of the crayons to show up....kinda cute looking I thought.....




Ok...so that's the pages so far.....below begins the files I designed and created for use on these pages....I did forget to save the crayon/tinker toy page I desiged before I deleted it...."DOPE"!!! LOL but I have pretty much all the other files here!!! I hope you might find some of these useful.......Oh man....I just realized I forgot to share the Haunted Mansion background page I created.....I'll share that next time..... :(

Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE

I AS ALWAYS want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me....I hope you enjoy what I've shared and I SO hope you will come back and visit me again...........I am happy to say I was given an award by a very dear friend of mine, Gloria Maddock, I hope to get posted this evening....I've just been so consumed by these pages I've not allowed myself to focus on anything else.....but I'm getting to the end...Yahoooooooooooo!!!!

I hope you all have a VERY blessed day!!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment