Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank you Gloria...



On Sunday my sweet sweet friend Gloria Maddock blessed me with this very sweet award....THANK YOU Gloria!!! I apologize for not getting it posted sooner....but you all know what I've been doing!!! :)

There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.

1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link...I have done that above and try to check her wonderful blog daily....she creates some amazing ART!!!!

2) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
Okie Dokie.........

1.) I am a VERY strong Christian
2.) I am addicted to Big Red soda.........
3.) I have some amazing online friends that I truly treasure
4.) I am a big computer geek and love all things digital!!
5.) I am blessed with a wonderful hubby and 2 wonderful boys who love me dearly...makes my heart smile!!
6.) I'd rather be at home then anywhere else.....mostly in my ART Haven
7.) I have a German Shepherd named Alexis and a kitty named Princess
8.) I am enjoying my simple life
9.) I look forward to connecting with more ARTists that share the same passion I have for paper and computers
10.) My Cricut Expression is my FAVORITE toy!!!! (well.....besides my computer!!)

Ok......who shall I pass this to....there are SO SO many blogs that I LOVE to visit as there are so many talented ARTists I've come across through blog hopping....here are just a few that I visit regularly......I hope they will enjoy playing along.....

Bonnie
Michelle Wooderson
Kreative Kim
Sankari
Shirley - cardart

Thank you again to my dear sweet friend Gloria......it was fun...I hope you all have a very blessed evening!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment