Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OMG!!!!....Can you say...

I'M DONE!!!!!! I can proudly say I have FINISHED the scrapbook for my boss and her family!!! I can't tell you how absolutely positively thrilled I am to have reached this point!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!! :) Ok....thought I would share with you the last 4 pages I completed......I am quite happy with the way they turned out........As before I am sharing the pages with you first part of the post and then at the bottom of the post I'm sharing the files I created or graphics I used in the design..........

Ok, this first one I'm sure you can guess is for Daytona Beach.......I tried to give it the look of the sea.....I "think" I achieved that!!! I think the page really turned out fun......I'm sharing several photos of the layout so you can see all the layering and elements used.....

Check out the "netting" you know....like a fishing net.....know what it REALLY is....ummmmmmmm, it's an onion bag!!! :) How cute is that and a nice way to multipurpose don't ya think!!!!


You can see the layering I did on the Daytona Beach.....as well as the chair....I layered the cuts with foam dots to give it more of a dimensional look and feel......



Ok, this next one is for the "Grand Floridian"....this is one of the resorts they stayed at.....What a beautiful resort this is.....I wanted to give this layout a bit of elegance so I created a fancy frame cut with my cricut then rubberstamped and embossed with some swirly stamps.....I then took some Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint and painted a layer over it....once dried and the cracks showed up I then rubbed 2 different colors of Tim Holtz distress inkpads over them...I really like the aged antique look they have........


I like the way the logo turned out as well....on the bottom layer of the logo I used my xyron sticker machine and put a layer of adhesive on it and then covered with glitter....then used some raised dots under the G and F to give it more of a dimensional look......looks blingy don't ya think!!! :)


They also really liked the trams that went into the Grand Floridian and throughout a large portion of the parks...and they had requested they be incorporated into the page in some manner....what better way then to use as album covers......I found some images online of the trams.......printed them onto 4x6 picture paper...then scanned back into my computer..created a file in Inkscape so I could trace the areas I wanted to cut and incorporated an exterior edge...once I cut it out I lined the back with clear acetate......I'm thrilled also with the way these turned out....


If anyone is interested in the images of the trams and the .svg file I created from them, please email me privately...I'll be more than happy to share the files with you.........

Ok, next is the last pictures of MGM...not a whole lot happening on this page but I tried to make it as special as I could, found a logo and topiary online so printed out some images cut manually with my hand and a good 'ole pair of scissors then raised them up off the page........simple but I think it gives the page the "pop" it needs....




Then there's "Planet Hollywood"....I gotta say I'm tickled with the way this page turned out....Isn't it just full of colors that explode off the page!!!!! I found the Planet Hollywood image online of which I'm sharing below....I created a cut file of the words "Planet Hollywood" cut in metallic red cardstock and used raised dots to bring up off the original letters.....I used some glossy accents on the star and then covered with blue glitter.....gives the logo just the right amount of kick!!!


I took their pictures that were taken there and scanned them into my computer.....I then brought into Inkscape and created my cut images to give the pictures some 3D depth to them...as well as cut some of the flowers out indivually so I could scatter them on the page......I love the way this layout turned out!!!


Ok, now.....onto the files I created to make these pages.....I'm sharing the background pages I designed and created as well as the cut files and some of the png graphics I used in the layouts....If you find any on these of use for you, PLEASE feel free to download them......I would be thrilled if some of you like them....

Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE


Download: HERE

If anyone is interested in the tram file and images don't forget to email me......I'd be happy to share them.......

Ok, NOW I can sleep well tonight!!!! Still have to post the award I received the other day from my friend....but I get to work on that tomorrow!!! YIPPIE YAHOO!!! I'm so thrilled I'm DONE!!! I, as always, want to THANK YOU for taking time to come by and visit with me....it truly means more than you know!!!! I hope you have enjoyed these pages......I'm now looking SO forward to getting back to card making!!!! Please come back and visit with me again......I hope you all sleep well and have a VERY blessed Thursday!!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment