Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun Fun Card.....

I had an online friend mail me an article of a screen door card that someone had cut freehand......well I decided I wanted to create a cut file to do this for me....AND I used the hinge file I made several weeks ago and have previously shared with you all.......So I just HAD to make a mockup of the file I created.......I used alot of techniques in designing the card......lots and lots of distress ink.......distress crackle paint, distress embossing powder...cuttlebug embossing sleeves....actual screen.........digital image......This was such a fun fun card to design create cut and decorate!!!


Definately has a country feel to it don't you think......



Ok, as always...I'm attaching the svg file if anyone is interested in it...please feel free to download...either click the image or the designated area!!!!

Download: HERE

I enjoy so much when you stop by to visit with me....I so hope you enjoy this file......THANK YOU again and I do so hope you will stop by another time....Have a VERY blessed evening!!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment