Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Heart Request....

I received a request for a heart card for someone to use for a birthday card they were wanting to make.......So I accepted the challenge to come up with something different.....This is what I came up with........I'm sharing several pictures so you can get the full affect of the card.......If you would like to have the card file and the envelope file they are listed at the bottom of this post...either click the image or the designated area.......

I used several techniques to create this card.....used some of my hinge and closure files I had previously designed and shared...they can be found in the SVG section of the labels to the right side of my blog if anyone didn't get them for and would like to have them........












Download: HERE
Download: HERE
I really hope you like my newest design....if anyone has any questions on how I created it I'll be happy to help you...you may feel free to email me at pennyduncan@att.net ......I want to THANK YOU as always for stopping by to visit with me.......I hope you all have a VERY blessed Friday and please come see me again...until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment