Sunday, July 26, 2009

One Swap down....

So I had a Journal Swap I needed to complete in my Yahoo group ARTHaven Creations & Friendships and I wanted to make it special for the person it goes to....I hope I have it right..... I used the flowers I had created and shared previously in posts but I'm also showing the files again here in this post if anyone still would like to have them please feel free to click the image below or the designated area to download them......I created the Journal work in Inkscape....and the background quotation rectangle in SCAL v2......wonderful new additions to this program I must add........


I also used some Tim Holtz grungeboard swirlies....I embossed them with my cuttlebug and embossing sleeves and distress inks....love the way they turned out...I also used the embossing sleeves and distress inks on the flowers as well......the front cover started as a blue wallpaper and I created a muted layer in PSP and printed it onto the wallpaper to give it a bit busy look...I really like the way it turned out......





So I hope the recipient enjoys this journal and it gets put to good use!!!!

Download: HERE

Download: HERE

As always I want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me.......It makes my day when you do....I will be working on some more files later and will post when I get them completed...I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday.....Please come by again..until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment