Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hey I've been playin' some more.....

I had a request for a Window Card so I thought I would make up 2 different ones and then I decided to create an oval card front......Just thought I would share with everyone....and I hope some of you find them useful.....IF you would like to have them please just click on the image of the cut file or the designated link........IF you have problems downloading them please feel free to email me pennyduncan@att.net and I'll be more than happy to email them to you.....



Download: HERE



Download: HERE



Download: HERE

Ok, now I'm off to work on my yahoo group... ARTHaven Creations & Frienships so I want to THANK YOU ALL for stopping by to visit with me........I pray you all have a very blessed Wednesday....Please come by and visit with me again....until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment