Monday, July 27, 2009

Having some fun....

Hey Everyone....Hope you had a wonderful Monday!!!! Tonight I was able to work on a few things I needed to do.....the first was a Get Well card that needed to be masculine......I know it looks like a basic 6x6 square card...but it actually isn't.......It's a bit different of a folding card as you can see below.......I really like the way it turned out......






Isn't that cool........simple but kinda cool!!! Below here is the link to download the svg if you like it.......

Download: HERE

Then I had a request for a header/background layout for a blog......This is what I came up with....what do ya think???? I like the softness of the colors!!! You're welcome to use this header/background if you like and if you need help installing it I do have tutorials how to install both the header and the background if you need any help.....

Direct Link: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/pennyduncancreations/PDC%20Blog%20Bkrgrds%20Headers/PDCShadesofGreenHeader.png


Direct Link: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/pennyduncancreations/PDC%20Blog%20Bkrgrds%20Headers/PDCShadesofGreenBackground.png

I didn't get everything accomplished tonight that I wanted to work on.....but had a productive evening.......As always...THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me.......I hope you will come by again......I hope you all have a very blessed Tuesday!!! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment