Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Hump Day....

Hey Everyone......I hope you're all enjoyed your HUMP Day!!!  Today is my 3 year Wedding Anniversary!! Wahooooooo, my sweetie was the first one to wish each other a Happy Anniversary...But I spent my day in the doctor's office with my baby boy (15 yr old baby boy....LOL) to find out he has an upper respiratory infection.....BUT, he gets to go back to school tomorrow!! Yippie!!!  But I did get to work on another swap I'm signed up for with a dear friend name Kanan who just moved back to India (her native country) a few months back and is finally getting settled and ready to swap again!! She is an AMAZING artist!!! And a wonderful cyber friend!!!

The type of swap was a Fall Tag Swap......I wanted to do something depicting our country's celebration of Thanksgiving......so here's what I created.......

 
 
 



I created a new cut file Card Tag that I used for this......I'm attaching an image of the cut file and if you would like to have this you can click the image below and it will take you to the page on my website where you can download it........I had alot of fun making this and look forward for Kanan to receive this!!!!!


NOTE:  For those that choose to download this file.....when you click on the "here" on my website it will ACTUALLY OPEN UP THE SVG file as I host my own files on my Website through my own server....so when you "think" it's opening a jpeg it's the ACTUAL SVG file itself....all you need to do is right click on the image and select "SAVE PAGE AS" if you're using Firefox.....I believe IE automatically gives you the prompt to save....I hope this helps those that are seeing what they think is the jpeg.......


Ok, time for me to go nite nite!!! I pray you all have a VERY VERY blessed Thursday!!!  I do hope you will come back by again.....I love hearing from you....until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment