Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Sunday!!!!

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone!!!! It's another day full of sunshine here in Robards, KY......a bit breezy but it's so pretty!!!!!  My tummy and head is feeling much better this afternoon!!!!  I had FUN playing with more paper last night and digital and ribbon!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!!  I just wanted to share it all with you!!!!  So, here we go!!!!

The first one I'm going to share with you is a Thanksgiving Card swap we've got coming up for my SCALSocial Connection group I had SO much fun creating this card.....I created 2 digital stamps to make this card....I'm giving you a preview of them below the card....and if you are interested in them you may click the image and it will take you to the page of my website you can find them!!!!!  I also used some more of my "color soft" I made this weekend!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!!!!


 
 

 

I love the warmth of the is card and think it is so inviting don't you??????

Ok, the next creation is for a Sunday Challenge my dear sweet friend Wanda Davis hosts each Sunday....this is her 2nd week to host it...I missed out last week but I was determined to meet the challenge this week....So here's my creation.......I'm sharing a picture of the scraps I pulled out to work with...and then the images of what I created..........

 
 

I'm extremely happy with the outcome....and have decided to list it on My Website for sale if anyone is interested in this card  PDC A Friend is Card w/ Coordinating Envelope  you can click the link and it will take you to My Website where you can find it.......

Oh yeah.....for the flower I used one of my flower cut files I designed months ago...I think it's my most favorite one.......

If you still like it and don't have it...you can click the image and it will take you to the page on My Website where you can get it!!!!!


Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....I had some fun fun fun making Page Savers!!!!  These are such AWESOME gifts to give those you care for......Sounds like an advertisement doesn't it!!! HAHA!!!!  Anywho...here's a peak at a few......If you like any of them you can see and read more about them and the other's I've created by click here or on the images below and it will take you to the page on MY Website where you can see them all and read details!!!  They are each One of a Kind!!!

 
Okie Dokie......Now I'm caught up.....Time to get something to eat, fold some clothes, start a new load...and then PLAY SOME MORE!!!  I want to THANK YOU ALL so much for stopping by to visit with me....it means WAY more than you know and I love hearing from you!!!!!  Please come by again and I pray you all have a VERY BLESSED DAY!!!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment