Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's another Tuesday....

It's been a YUCKY rainy day here!!!!  My baby is sick and is going to the doctor tomorrow....BUT, through all of that and after making homemade Chicken Noodle soup for my baby I did create a card tonight to show the Rectangle Cutlines File I created per a request from one of the ladies in the SCALhints group..........Here's the card I made and an image of the Cutfile I created........

 
 



I decided I would place the card I created on ART for Sale Page of my Website in case anyone might be interested in this card for purchase.....I will be happy to personalize the inside of the card to see the need of the purchaser......

Also, If you would like to have the cutfile rectangle you may click the image of the file and it will take you to the page on My Website where you may download it...as always the svg file is free...the other formats do have a small fee.......

As always, THANK YOU so much for stopping by!!!!  I hope you all have a VERY Blessed Hump Day!!!  Please come by again...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment