Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Saturday...

Everyone....It has been a BEAUTIFUL day here in Robards, KY.......Sun was out shining brightly and a wonderful cool breeze was blowing!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo Nice!!!!!!  I've played with paper some today and plan on doing more once I finish this post.......I just thought I would share with you a card I created using some of my "color fluff" I made the other day as well as used one of my Digital Stamps..........




 
Didn't it turn out cool!!!! This is the stuff I shared the other day I made by rubbing styrofoam together to create "dust" then I colored the "dust" with reinkers then allowed to dry...and WHOLA....I have "color fluff"!!!!  I accompanied it with one of my Digital Stamps....a copy of it is below...if your interested in it you may click the image and it will take you to the page on my website where the tree and lots of other files can be found.......I am as well showing a copy of the Scallop cut file I had created a while back and used in this card.....



So, What do you think????? Didn't it turn out cute!!!! I'm VERY happy with the way it turned out and see lots and lots of possibilites with my "color fluff"!!!!  I do hope you will come by to visit with me again.....Until next time...I pray you all have a very blessed Sunday!!!

UPDATE!!!!! - I'm SO excited to get to share with you that I have been in contact with the AWESOME Lady that created the tutorial for the technique I just shared above....her name is Holly Young and she deserves proper credit for her WONDERFUL idea!!!!!!  She has edited her tutorial and is now able to share with the world so check out her tutorial on making "color fluff"  here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsrxt3robI  Here's a direct link to her blog as well   Holly Young THANK YOU HOLLY!!!! Girl you ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment