Monday, October 26, 2009

Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Get Initial Tattoos


Reality star Khloe Kardashian and her new hubby Lamar Odom got inked over the weekend. Read what Khloe had to say about their new tats below.


After weeks of working out the details of their prenuptial agreement, the newlywed couple showed their love for one other with a spur-of-the-moment trip to an LA tattoo parlor this past weekend.

“I think the best tattoo experiences are the spontaneous ones, because that way you are not only left with
the tattoo, but an amazing memory to go along with it!” Kardashian wrote on her blog. “I’m definitely a believer in tattoos as long as they are thoughtful and have significant meaning, which all of mine do.”

The couple was having dinner when Khloe suggested they go get tattoos.

“I just knew I wanted a tattoo for Lamar in the web of my hand, and then once we got to the shop, we decided on getting each other’s initials,” she wrote. “I got “LO” in cursive on my right hand and he got “KO” on both hands.”

She added, “Tattoos are something you’ll have for the rest of your life, so it’s important to get one that truly means something to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment