Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY…AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Hey Everyone…Happy Friday and HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!! I hope this day finds you all with happiness and love in your heart ready to welcome in a bran new year!!!!!

I would personally like to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for ALL of the AMAZING comments I have received……You’ve sincerely touched my heart…and how blessed I am to be surrounded in the blog world with so many AWESOME ARTists who many have become my friends!!!!

So……it’s here…the EXCITING day for me to give away my Blog Goodie!!!!!!…..Sooooooooooooo…..the LUCKY WINNER OF…..

image

EACH COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:

Magnetic Aluminum Holder with Lifetime Warranty

10 Magnetic Gel Pens

(the type of your choosing……check out their website HERE to see the different “flavors” to choose from)

Instruction Sheet

Storage Box

So…………..The WINNER IS………..

Susan Weido has left a new comment on your post "HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY…..AND a GIVE-A-WAY!!!":
Penny, I sure could use these pens for my Thank You cards I will be writing. My husband has an aortic aneurysm and will be having open heart surgery on Jan 6th. We are both scared but we also know that God will take care of him and be with the doctor as he operates on him. Our friends, family and coworkers have come together to do a fund raiser for our financials. We are truly blessed with wonderful friends. I would love these pens to send cards. My handwriting is horrible. I check your site every day to see what new stuff you have and really enjoy it. Thanks and you are a blessing!!

CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN!!!! I’m so thrilled to be sending these to you….I’ve sent you a private email inquiring which pen set you would like to be sent with your pen holder!!!

I would like to wish you all a VERY HAPPY SAFE AND PROPEROUS NEW YEAR In 2011!!!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting with me throughout 2010…..I look forward to chatting and interacting with you again in 2011!!!  Please do come by again…Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment