Monday, December 27, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY…..AND a GIVE-A-WAY!!!

Everyone….I hope you all have had a WONDERFUL long weekend!!!! I’m looking forward to another 4 day weekend and this one will be MUCH more layed back!!! Yeah ME…..
So yesterday I worked up a couple of tutorials on MTC (Make The Cut) and thought I would share them here with you…..I know I know…you’re probably thinking…..”but Penny…there are already A LOT of amazing tutorials out there on MTC” and you are SO right…I TOTALLY agree with you…….However I had specifically been requested to work up a few tutorials so I happily agreed to give it a whirl……..So this first one is on the MTC Worksurface Layout…..going over arranging your work surface so it will work for YOU……….

PDC MTC Worksurface Layout Tutorial 12-26-2010

And the next one…..is a tutorial on Creating your phrase, a shadow layer and a larger shadow layer with your MTC program AND Using your Cri-Kit Pens…..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE this technique and it is my favorite!!! I’m finding myself using this A LOT now……Several people have watched it already right after I got it uploaded and I’ve received some very encouraging emails from it….of which I THANK YOU so very much!!!!!

PDC MTC Font Shadow Layer and Writing with Cri-Kit Pens 12-26-2010

So….did you watch it???? What did you think??????  Maybe I can get you even a weeeee bit more excited????? I would like to do a Give-A-Way of a set of Cri-kit Pens and the Holder!!!!! How EXCITING!!!! I’m SUPER excited just sharing it because I just KNOW how much you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!  I would have to say they’re the best thing since sliced bread!!!! Winking smile 
image
EACH COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
Magnetic Aluminum Holder with Lifetime Warranty
10 Magnetic Gel Pens
(the type of your choosing……check out their website HERE to see the different “flavors” to choose from)
Instruction Sheet
Storage Box
So….you ask….”What do I have to do to possibly win??????”  Easy Peasy!!! Just  leave me a comment……..let me know what you think of the tutorial and the thought of getting the pens…….(please be sure to leave me a way to get in touch with you in case you’re the lucky winner!!) then on Friday Morning I will select a winner!!!! It’s THAT easy!!!!! 
And also…don’t forget to check out their website http://cri-kits.com for their other AMAZING products…namely their Embossing Tool and Mat…..or their Metal Sheets….they are ALL AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVE them all!!!!!  They absolutely ROCK I tell you!!!!! 

Ok…….It’s back to work I go…….Can’t wait to hear from you and hear what you think……….Are you interested in me working up more MTC tutorials?????  I hope you all have a VERY Blessed day…and as always….THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me!!!!!  It REALLY makes my day!!!! Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment