Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It’s a Tuesday….and my lingo for Print & Cut with MTC….

Hey Everyone……Okkkkkkkkkkkkk…..I hope you’re all having a WONDERFUL day today……So I had several requests to try my hand at explaining how I do the Print & Cut feature in Make The Cut (MTC) so I took the challenge and gave it a whirl!!!!  I SURE hope I don’t make your head spin…LOL….  I will give SO MUCH credit to the amazing tutorials I shared on my original post several weeks ago to share what we needed to do… cause It helped me TREMENDOUSLY…..So I hope now I’m able to help “maybe” others to understand…….

PDC MTC Print & Cut Tutorial with your Cricut

You might or might not recall the post I made back in November when I first found out about the Print & Feature on Make The Cut (MTC) ……then I shared the tutorials I had followed to gleen knowledge….here’s a reminder of that snippet of the post……

************************************************

Then I just wanted to show you how COOL COOL COOL COOL the Print & Cut Feature is for the Make The Cut Beta 3.0….Oh MAN you will LOVE this…….first here are some AMAZING tutorials I followed when I was tweeking my Expression……
http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/8659/print-and-cut-alignment-troubleshooting-guide/#Item_17
By Dana Ansell:  http://www.box.net/shared/v64tdv6i4c
They have done an AMAZING job explaining it…….and it works perfectly for me…check out my samples….
PDC Print & Cut with MTC Sample 11-13-2010

*************************************************

So………………..I REALLY hope this helps you……As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me!!! I hope you all have a VERY Blessed Day!!!!

And just a little reminder don’t forget to check out my 12/27/2010 post…

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY…..AND a GIVE-A-WAY!!!

For the Give-A-Way I’ll be drawing for on Friday 12/31/2010……

Take care……..and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment