Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rest in peace Grandpa :(



   On 26 december,22:00 o'clock my grandpa passed away after his stomach or his intestin exploded.I didn't expected that everything will happen so fast because he felt better after he took the holy communion and he started to eat liquids.I gave him soup and orange juice with the syringe and i was happy for every swallow he takes because i knew if he stops eating ,he does not have any chance to survive.
 With 2 hours ago before him to die he had so strong convulsions,all his body was shaking without control.I thought he will die but he calmed down and he felt asleep holding my mum's hand.
 She felt asleep too,i was at PC and i suddenly heard a bang...I couldn't understand where did come from because in the house nothing was moving so i thought maybe it's from my neighbours.I thought at my grandpa too but i looked at him and i didn't see anything strange (i had light just from the candle and PC).After 10 minutes my mum suddenly woke up and instinctively put her hand on my grandpa to see if he still breaths even though she didn't think or expect him to die in that day.When she screamed : "He doesn't breath anymore" i got panic and immediately i remembered about that strange sound and i realised it was him.When i opened the light i saw blood flowing from his mouth...i couldn't believe that sound was from his body even though we expected that he might do intestinal occlusion because since 1 week and a half he did not go to toilet ( i mean pampers).No medicament could do anything for him,to eliberate his stomach..from this problem,he made other complications.
 He was sick of Alzheimer ,Alzheimer is a form of dementia but their death is caused by other disease,complications made by it.For exemple,they forget to go to toilet or how to do it because they lose their logic.People with this disease may have trouble remembering things that happened recently or names of people they know. Over time, symptoms get worse. People may not recognize family members or have trouble speaking, reading or writing. They may forget how to brush their teeth or comb their hair.
 In his last 4 years,he didn't know that i was his nephew and my mum was his daughter,he thought she is his wife.He was speaking with us but without to know who we are for real.They forget everything in 2 minutes,even when my grandma was dead,he realised she died just when he was seeing her but after he moved to other room,he was singing and acting normal.When he returned back to her dead body,he got shocked and threw down his hat..
 Since he got sick, all his life was a confussion,he didn't  know where he was or who we are.
 Many times he has stolen my money from my bag and hide them in his socks...he was like a kid and when i've reproved him ,he was so sure that those are his money and put his head down,sad because of my accusation and because i made him this "injustice"(to take his money).
 Almost every week he was flooding the balcony because he used to water so many times the flowers until the water flowed from the flower pot and all the balcony filled up with water.
 It was a hard time for my parents but funny and nice for me because i am a too calm person and i really can't get mad in serious for an innocent person.
 After he died,they regret now every moment when they got mad with him but unfortunetely now it's too late.
 We had so many strange dreams and signs before him to die and my dog cried so much with 1 hour before...

 Rest in peace my dear grandpa,i will never forget you(the person before to get sick) and the person after you got sick because are 2 different persons for me.
 I will also never forget your little hand with cut fingers :(

P.S : the picture is taken with few hours before him to die

No comments:

Post a Comment