Thursday, December 30, 2010

Summing up 2010

 It was a year with many changes but my life is still the same and if i feel calm and peaceful,means i'm ok,so i can't complain....everything is under control.
 This year:
- i broke up with my italian (sicilian) boyfriend but we are still good friends and we are ready anytime to help each other.I really appreciate this and his care for me.He was always good with me so i don't care what people speak against him.Ti voglio bene Tonino!!



-i met and started relation with saudi guy,it was a great time with him,i'm happy i met a special guy like him,i wish he will not dissapoint me again but right now i have doubts about our future.




-i lost my best friend (she moved to other country).I think i should thank God for this gift because as i can see,it's hard to have  a true friend.Ufff i can't believe all the beautiful things from my life have started to finish.



-i visited several interesting places,i really had fun in my vacations..




-i lost my grandpa ,this was a big loss :(...i still can't recover from it


-i forgot to mention so many great friends i met in facebook and youtube,i'm so happy to have you in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment