Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just Clicking Along...

Good Tuesday Evening Everyone....I hope this post finds everyone doing well tonight!! I had a wonderful weekend of ART creating this past weekend!!! Was able to spend most of Saturday and all of Sunday in my ART Studio and I just loved it...very relaxing....

I was working on 2 swaps I'm involved in on 2 different yahoo groups! The first was an Iris Folding swap with the theme being Breezy Dress....here's my creation if interested!!!



The 2nd Swap I'm involved in is a House ATC....this one was very challenging for me but I truly
enjoyed it once I figured out my design in my head!!!



Monday sure came quickly!! I can't believe Summer is just about over...though I must admit I am ready for Fall.....I'm invisioning brisk days with me in my ART Studio with my coffee, sweatshirt, houseshoes and ART supplies....ahhhhhhh, how relaxing that sounds...ooops...guess I do need to add in there some time for hubby and my boys!!! :)

Can't believe in 1 week from today my baby will be starting High School!!! My how time flies!! Seems just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital!!! A couple of weeks ago we celebrated his 14th birthday with a group of his friends and one of his favorite teachers from middle school "crashed" the party as she said!!! Here's a pic of the majority of the kids that came to the part and their favorite teacher!!!



My baby is the 3rd from the left!! They had such a blast and what a wonderful group of kids!!!

Well, guess that's about it for me tonight...I want to thank you for stopping by..come again soon please...until then, have a wonderful evening and terrific tomorrow and a blessed life in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment