Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer heat

We're having the most wonderful weather! I love it! And how lucky am I - I'm working like a maniac yet I get to be in the sunshine everyday. Fantastic.

I don't understand how people can work in an office Monday to Friday, 8-5 all year round. Go for lunch and do their shopping on that petty lunch hour. It nearly killed me - yet I only did it for a year! Never ever will I do that kind of work again. Never.

These days, I go to work either early morning or in the afternoon. If the weather is nice we pack a pickninck or light the BBQ on the veranda when it's time for lunch and then do pretty much the same in the evening. The days I have too much paper work to deal with to come along to the residents fun I grab a wireless phone, the piles of paperwork and sit in the garden whilst the staff and residents go off on their daily adventures.

How lucky I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment