Sunday, July 13, 2008

Keira Knightley's Mom: 'I Don't Mind if She Strips On-screen'

Keira Knightley's mom isn't fussed if her daughter strips-off for the cameras.

Playwright Sharman Macdonald -- who worked with Keira on hit film The Edge Of Love -- revealed she didn't bat an eyelid when her daughter peeled off for a romp.

She said, "Keira stripping and taking part in nude sex scenes doesn't bother me.

"It might bother some mothers - but not me."

Keira, 23, recently revealed that she has no qualms about appearing in the buff, insisting nudity has even become a habit of hers.

She said, "I always bare my breasts. It's not like it's only in this film!"

So when Edge Of Love filmmaker John Maybury requested her to remove her bra, she was happy to oblige: "I said, 'All right then.'

"It was very simple. It was a sex scene and I never like them when they've got bras on."

No comments:

Post a Comment