Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Evening....

Everyone and Happy Tuesday Evening....One more work day and I have 4 days off!!! Wahooooooooooo....Doin' the happy dance!! :)

Well I finished a card I was working on last night for a yahoo group "therubberinker"......the theme was "Snowman Swap"......you have to use at least one rubber stamp in your creation....I used snowflake stamps with a versamark pad with pearlex rubbed over them...this is the top layer background.....gives it a nice shimmer......All the treasures on the card I created and cut with my Cricut Expression.....Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this toy!!!...anyway..take a look at my creation....






I try to show several photos so you can see the depth of layers and 3D effect of the card......I cut all the items out and then did my own touch of embellishments on them.....I love to embellish things can you tell....everything started as white cardstock and I went from there...with the exception of the card base....that was the periwinkle blue........

This is a fun card and I am very happy with it...makes winter kinda fun doesn't it.....I want to, as always, thank you for stopping by to visit with me and looking at my latest creation....I so enjoy sharing my creations....and I just am having so much fun with my ART!!!! Please come by and visit with me again....until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment