Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's been awhile....

Since I've shared a creation.......felt like it was time to play and create again..I must say I've enjoyed Christmas but I am now ready to get my creative juices flowing again.... :) I was blessed with many cool things for Christmas but some of my favorites are $$$ so I can add to my ART supplies....LOL...who wouldn't right!! :) You know when you get $$$ you MUST go shopping...right???

Friday my youngest, Dylan....and I went shopping....I made it to Michael's, Joann's and Hobby Lobby.....Wahooooo!!! I had been thinking for awhile that I wanted to get back into Polymer Clay again....I had created with it years before but had gotten away from it and all my supplies.....so I HAD to get all new supplies.....that was alot of my fun shopping adventure on Friday.....I've been watching many videos and joined a couple new Yahoo groups...but I decided to try and create something.....I know this isn't much but here's what I came up with for my 1st creation...




I made this into a magnet and it really is cute up close......I surely had fun doing this and look forward to doing more and more....

I also decided to play with covering one of my Bic pens......I like how my first one come out...definately have some fine tuning to do..but hey..for the first one....not so bad!!!





I am so spoiled....I have been blessed with so much when I come into my ART Studio I sit and look around and think.....what am I going to do...LOL......I have SEVERAL card I need to get working on..guess I better get busy!!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me and checking out my lastest creation...Please come again....until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment