Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The year of 2008

Questions of 2008
I got this questionaire from Anna - feel free to copy it or answer the questions in "comments"!

1. Did you do anything this year you’ve never done before?
Removed my piercings, got a larger tattoo than the one before, spent the summer in Sweden and probably lots of other things I'd never done before but can't think of.

2. Did you keep any of your New Year’s vows?
Yep – quitting my job and getting a new one!

3. Did any of your friends become parents this year?
Lizzie had Macy Mabel and Paula had Sydney.

4. Did anyone close to you pass away?
Yes, my friend Paul.

5. What countries did you visit?
Morrocco

6. Is there anything you miss 2008 and want for 2009?
My health!

7. What day from the year 2008 will you never forget?
Don’t think I’ve had a lifechanging day in 2008…?

8. Your biggest success 2008?
New job.

9. Your greatest mistake?
Not suing my previous employer.

10. Have you been ill or hurt yourself?
I have been, and am still ill. Getting better slowely though.

11. The best buy?
The cats of course!

12. What did you spend most money on?
The trip to China… For sure. Hope it’ll be worth the money!

13. Did anything make you really happy?
See answer on question 11.

14. What tunes will remind you of 2008?
Jason Mraz’s tunes. Never heard of the boy before this year.

15. Where you happier or sadder this year compared to previous years?
Sadder.

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise.

17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Work.

18. How will you spend New Year’s Eve?
Working, ha ha!

19. Did you fall in love this year?
No, but could’ve.

20. How many one night stands did you have?
None.

21. Favourite TV programme?
Most haunted.

23. The best book you’ve read this year?
One good turn by Kate Atkinson

24. The greatest musical discovery?
Dolly Parton live! What an experience.

25. Something you wished for and got?
My cats and my new job!

26. Something you wished for and didn’t get?
My health back. And that million pounds of course.

28. What did you do on your birthday 2008?
Gathered my friends for a bite to eat and a few bevies in Stockholm. First birthday away from Jersey in 15 years, so quite a special one.

29. Is there anything that could’ve made 2008 to a better year?
Could’ve should’ve would’ve… No use thinking along those lines.

30. How would you describe your style 2008?
Style? Very Swedish I’d say! I’m getting there! :-)

31. What made you feel good?
All those hours spent on massages and luxury treatments in spas.

32. What celeberty were you interested in?
Ha ha, it still has to be Hugh Grant or Sir David Attenborough. Nothing new there I’m afraid!

33. Who did you miss?
Several Jersey friends.
34. The best new acquaintances you met?
I’m sooo pleased I’ve gotten in touch with friends from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment