Monday, December 22, 2008

I am SO Lucky....


My DEAR sweet friend Rita Loyd blessed me with this WONDERFUL award!!! What a BIG smile it brought to my face to be honored with this beautiful award!!! Thank you SO much Rita!!! Love you girl!!!

The rules for this award are:

The rules are:
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”!


There are SO many gorgeous blogs out there.......but below are 8 I just have to nominate......Each of these ladies have amazing blogs and ART.....I think you will all agree as you check them out your self!!!! Thank you all for being such a wonderful inspiration to me!!!

Chrystal Schilling

Phree
Joan Fricker
June
Shirley Fyfe
Shelly Wood
Diann Scholl
Angie Hall Haviland

I pray you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment