Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am among the Living...

FINALLY.....I started feeling yucky on Sunday and have been under the weather for the past 3 days!!! I am SO glad to be going back to work tomorrow and feeling MUCH better!!! I've so missed playing with paper and had to get my fix as soon as I was feeling better...

I was able to complete an order I had for 4 tags...2 snowmen 2 santa tags.....got them completed and needed to do a Christmas Card I had a request for.....It was for a young man and they kinda wanted it to be funny....Know how hard that is when that's the only info you have to go with.....hummmmmm, so I knew the fella loved cars and there is an older Porsche in the family so that's what I went with...I found an image of an older Porsche on the internet and decided to convert it into an .svg file so I could cut the shape out with my cricut expression and layer it somehow.....WOW did it take some thinking of what to do once I had that done.....

I finally came out with something I think is masculine but not stupid...and made a good utilization of the image I cut with my cricut expression!!! I have to say I'm quite happy with it...I used metallic cardstock alot on this card...in black and silver.....did alot with my cricut expression too....







You can see on the envelope I did a box cut on with the cricut and layered the back with sticky paper and glittered as well.....I LOVE glitter and there are so many uses for it!!!! I also stamped, colored, cut out and added glossy accents to some holly leaves to give the card just a bit more punch......Just wanted to share with you what I created since I had been down and out for a couple of days!!!!

Thanks again for taking the time to stop by and visit with me.......I hope you all have a very blessed Thursday!!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment