Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another FUN day in my ARTHaven….

Hey Everyone….I hope you are all enjoying another WONDERFUL day!!!!  I know mine is going beautifully…..Spent the evening with hubbs last night so this morning I got up and came directly to my ARTHaven….Needed to work on more swaps I’m involved in…the next one I decided to work on was an ATC swap with the theme being animals……..

So we have 3 critters…we have a German Shepherd named Alexis….a German Shepherd/Boxer mix named Harley and a kitty named Princess….so I figured why not use them in my ATC….So I pulled up pics we have on them and cropped them out of the photos and put on a new document…then decided I wanted to give them a 3D affect…….so this is what I came up with…..

  PDC ARTHaven ATC Swap to Vic Animals 8-29-2010 (4)PDC ARTHaven ATC Swap to Vic Animals 8-29-2010 (2)PDC ARTHaven ATC Swap to Vic Animals 8-29-2010 (1)PDC ARTHaven ATC Swap to Vic Animals 8-29-2010 (3) 

I really do like how it turned out…..I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the talk bubble and my Cri-kit Pens with my Cricut Expression to write out the phrase I came up with….Didn’t it turn out CUTE!!!!!!  I giggled once I got it put together…….So…this is my ATC creation….I would LOVE to hear what you think………Now off to go work on another project…but think I need something to eat first!!!!  I hope you are all having a VERY blessed day and I do hope you will come back to visit with me again….Until next time….

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment