Saturday, August 28, 2010

I’m having FUN in my ARTHaven!!!

Oh I LOVE saying that!!!!! :)  So I have several projects I need to work on and get completed this weekend….a BIG one for me was a paperdoll…..because of the person it’s going to I wanted to make it EXTRA special….she’s an OUT OF THIS WORLD ARTist and I feel intimidated sending her any of my ART…So I REALLY hope she will like this…….So here it is….

PDC Paper Doll for ARTHaven Swap to Eileen 8-28-2010 (3) PDC Paper Doll for ARTHaven Swap to Eileen 8-28-2010 (4) PDC Paper Doll for ARTHaven Swap to Eileen 8-28-2010 (5) PDC Paper Doll for ARTHaven Swap to Eileen 8-28-2010 (6) PDC Paper Doll for ARTHaven Swap to Eileen 8-28-2010 (8)

I WISH you could have seen me trying to put this hair on…OMG I’m so glad the Lord put hair on my head for me because if I had to do it …..it would be a hot mess!!! ROFL…I have never really used doll hair before and let me tell you…It WON!!!! LOL  I had strings stuck to everything…kept burning myself with the glue gun..it was hilarious!!!  But I finally came up with something that was OK……LOL  Eileen I SO hope you like her…….I decided I wanted to layer her……to give her more stability and I wanted to cover the brads I used to make her movable…..I really like how that turned out….. I used some of my handmade roses  I shared the tutorial on the other day too…..I LOVE these things……If you didn’t get to see the tutorial the other day or get the file….I’m posting it below as well….. I used the cut file I had created and shared a couple weeks back of a Paper Doll Design…IF you would like to have it I’m posting again here:

PDC Paper Doll Design 8-7-2010

PDC Paper Doll Design 8-7-2010

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD

 

PDC Rose Design 8-18-2010

PDC Rose Design 8-18-2010

SVG / DXF / WPC / GSD / PDF

Ok…..so that’s my creations so far….maybe I’ll get lucky and get a few more things created still today…..I, as always….want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…..I pray you are all having a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!!  I hope you will come by again……until next time….

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment