Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What about some Denim????

Hey Everyone….Good Morning to you all!!!!!  I just have to share this before I walk out the door to go to work….I have a VERY good online friend..Angie Hall Haviland…..she is an AMAZING ARTist and she inspired me SO much with the different mediums she uses to create her ART…..So I’m setting at my computer this morning and I had an idea for a medium for my PDC Rose file that I’ve recently shared……I’m SO addicted to these I tell you!!!!!  So here’s what I came up with….

PDC Denim PDC Rose 8-31-2010 (1)

 PDC Denim PDC Rose 8-31-2010 (2)

  PDC Denim PDC Rose 8-31-2010 (5)

Yep I used some old denim jeans……..What a FUN way to repurpose and a COOL flower to use in ART…….I WILL be making more of these…..And I have my friend, Angie to THANK for expanding my mind!!!!!!  So…I would REALLY love to hear what you think!!!!!  Can’t you just see some of these used in some TH inspired ART!!!????

Ok…Off to work I go…I hope you all have a VERY blessed day!!!!!!  I THANK YOU as always for stopping by to visit with me….and I hope you will come by again!!!!!  Until next time…..

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment